Original article here.
New version of Lakka has been released!
We are happy to announce the new and updated version of Lakka.
Changes since version 3.5.2:
- RetroArch updated to 220.127.116.11Option to control the menu by all users is back
New option for automatic frame delay (accessible via Settings → Latency, and also via Quick Menu; Advanced Settings must be enabled to access this option)
- Cores updated to their most recent versionsbeetle-fce: added new libretro core (exists besides beetle-fce-fast)
ecwolf: added new libretro core
fbneo: added highscore.dat to RetroArch system folder
mame2003-plus: added artwork, cheat.dat and history.dat to RetroArch system folder
scummvm: added engine files, themes, soundfont and basic scummvm.ini file to RetroArch system folder,
- Mesa updated to 21.2.5
- Mainline kernel updated to 5.10.78
- Raspberry kernel/firmware updated to 1.20211029
- Fixed issue with older Intel GPUs (crocus driver is now preferred and using MESA_LOADER_DRIVER_OVERRIDE is not required anymore)
See GitHub for information about currently open bugs and issues and also for possible workarounds for these bugs/issues.
If you want to show your support for further development of the Libretro projects and ecosystem, you can learn more here.