Contribute code or volunteer time
The libretro project publishes all code on GitHub. We welcome new contributors and volunteers of all backgrounds.
There are a wide variety of ways to get involved, including:
- Contributing code to libretro cores and frontends
- Writing and editing documentation
- Providing support to other users and developers in the forums or on discord
Financial contributions are also essential for Libretro and its subprojects.
- Make regular donations with Patreon
- Create or add to open source bounties for fixes and new features
Hardware request lists
Another way to support Libretro is to send hardware donations to particular members that are interested in providing integration on certain devices.