RetroArch 1.7.8 v4 has just been released. Another point fix release, but it has some important changes especially for iOS and Retro Achievements users.
Grab it here.
If you’d like to show your support, consider donating to us. Check here in order to learn more.
For all other details surrounding version 1.7.8, we refer you to our original article here.
- COMMON: Enable customisation of runtime ‘last played’ display format
- CHEEVOS: Add hashing support for PSX (bin/cue, chd, or real CD) (for real this time, got added in the CHANGELOG for v2 then reverted before it hit release)
- IOS: Update for iOS 13, fix the asset packaging issues
- LOCALIZATION: Update Portuguese Brazilian Translation
- MENU: Add 12-hour time/date versions of all formats
- SWITCH: Add ‘AI Service’ option to Switch (untested)
- SWITCH: Update to newest libnx toolchain