MrBoom got a few improvements thank to SimpleTease, Zaac and Parsec:
- It now supports 16-bit rendering depth to run flawlessly on an RG350M/OpenDingux
- A Christmas easter egg in the menu was added
- the medals and victory scenes got improved for team games
- you can now skip being contaminated by a sick player by jumping on a kangaroo
- There’s an improved invincibility/disease blinking.
You can get this new version on RetroArch’s Core Downloader as usual.
We’re looking for a graphic artist to implement a brand new level. If you’re interested, please contact https://twitter.com/frrancck