DirkSimple core added to Steam
We added a new core, DirkSimple. This brings the total number of available cores on Steam to 60 now.
DirkSimple is a core written from scratch by icculus, one of the original creators/maintainers of popular open source projects like SDL. It can play some of the 1980s LaserDisc arcade games.
See our Steam article here.
RetroArch 1.15.0 updated
A maintenance update/fix has been pushed for 1.15.0. This replaces the current 1.15.0 version.
- INPUT/AUTOCONFIG: Check for ‘enable_hotkey’ also from autoconf binds
- LIBRETRO-COMMON/VFS/FILESTREAM: Fixes filestream_vscanf regression
- MENU/XMB: Horizontal icon animation fix
- OSD/STATISTICS: Notification font + statistics adjustments
- OSD/STATISTICS: Finetuned statistics layout to be more compact and aligned
- OSD/STATISTICS: Group Run-Ahead and Frame Delay as “Latency”
- OSD/STATISTICS: Try to scale font as small as possible/readable if stats won’t fit
- OSD/STATISTICS/FONT: Allow reseting notification font with RetroPad Y to “null”, which uses the fallback pixel font
- OSD/STATISTICS/FONT: Show “Default” instead of empty with default font
- OSD/STATISTICS/FONT: Start browsing font from assets instead of root
- WIN32: Ignore window limiting with fixed position. The other resizing part already took this into account, but WM_GETMINMAXINFO did not.