This is an important bugfix release of RetroArch 1.7.8. It has just been released! Grab it here.
If you’d like to show your support, consider donating to us. Check here in order to learn more.
For all other details surrounding version 1.7.8, we refer you to our original article here.
- 3DS: Fix 3DS startup crash
- AI SERVICE: Fix ‘Japanese’ setting
- D3D12: Fix runtime error at startup
- CHEEVOS: Fix Achievements badges
- CHEEVOS: Add hashing support for PSX (bin/cue, chd, or real CD)
- GLCORE: Fix regression – shaders don’t work
- IOS: Use launch storyboard to properly support all screen sizes
- LOCALIZATION: Update Japanese translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update Korean translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update Polish translation
- MENU/XMB: Smooth vertical ticker scrolling
- OSX: Fix potential OSX startup crash
- PATCH: Fix IPS patches
- PLAYLISTS: Fix playlist heap corruption bug. Would also cause potential crashes on OSX and 3DS at startup
- SHADERS: Fix shader loading and saving in content-less cores
- SHADERS: Implement video_shader_delay setting. Screen grabbing software like streaming software can interfere with the loading of shaders, resulting in graphical glitches or freezes. This PR adds a video_shader_delay setting (in ms) and (advanced) menu entries Video -> Auto-Shader Delay, allowing to work around the issue